GES Maintenance Supply Chain Leader
Job Title: GES Maintenance Supply Chain Leader
Location: Jonesboro, AR
Category: Supply Chain
The GES TECH Manager/Resource is a local site role that on-boards prior to site start-up. During the critical path timeline the role executes readiness activities prior to the start-up date.
- Provides start up technical support of the project.
- Develops process design requirements and documentation.
- Creates reports, analyze data, identify opportunities
- Hire, onboard and train mechanics during ramp-up period based on GES staffing estimates.
- Creates maintenance program to ensure system asset reliability
- Creates parts procurement and inventory practices to support cost of ownership reductions
- Aligns with business partners on action plans to implement/address and assess/adjust strategy as required to meet business needs and deliver continuous improvement
Post Deployment the role baselines to running the day to day GES Service Center.
- Resolve daily issues with GES pick center systems and operations
- Ensure on-time delivery through the execution of planned maintenance activities and prompt emergency responses
- Ensure leverage of AVANTIS for all maintenance activities and costs.
- Develop and execute mechanic skills assessment and training plans
- Develop equipment reliability improvement model - Root cause and FRACAS (failure reporting and corrective action systems)
- Plan and schedule work -( AM, PMs, Correctives, Improvements) with a high degree of customer involvement and collaboration
- Leverage Maintenance Metrics and results to drive improved system reliability
Base Requirements and Skills:
- Internal or external experience with an in-depth understanding of general maintenance and controls (PLC)
- Recognized for the ability to drive change and assess business process impacts
- Demonstrated experience in basic project management
- Demonstrated experience in maintenance management
Recommended Key Performance Indicators:
- Successful on-boarding of maintenance technicians
- Ensure integration of Service Center activities in the core maintenance function of the plant
- Maximum equipment up-time ensuring on-time service to sales
- Schedule / Manage Service Center Maintenance ensuring a high level of service to sales
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 98875BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.