Global Investigator I/ Global Investigator II - Global Security
JobTitle: Global Investigator I/ Global Investigator II - Global Security
- Acts as an internal and external liaison for assigned business segment
- Conducts investigations (for example, fraud, theft, misappropriation, diversion, personal conduct, major crime)
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Identifies and communicates potential threats, vulnerabilities, and risks for assigned business segment
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Bachelor's degree in Criminal Justice, Business Administration, Political Science, or related field and 2 years investigative experience in casework/management, auditing, security, or related field OR 4 years investigative experience in casework/management, auditing, security, or related field.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 3 years experience in fraud and corruption casework/management.
- 3 years experience in the conduct of forensic accounting.
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA).
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
What started small, with a single discount store and the simple idea of selling more for less, has grown over the last 50 years into the largest retailer in the world. Today, nearly 260 million customers visit our more than 11,500 stores under 72 banners in 28 countries and e-commerce sites in 11 countries each week. With fiscal year 2016 revenue of $482.1 billion, Walmart employs 2.3 million associates worldwide – 1.5 million in the U.S. alone. It’s all part of our unwavering commitment to creating opportunities and bringing value to customers and communities around the world.