Global Investigator II-GS (Jacksonville, FL)
JobTitle: Global Investigator II-GS (Jacksonville, FL)
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Fosters internal and external liaison responsibilities (for example joint coalitions, industry functional groups, legal counsel)
- Identifies and communicates potential threats, vulnerabilities and risks across multiple disciplines
- Oversees and conducts complex investigations (for example, fraud, theft, misappropriation, diversion, personal conduct, major crime) across multiple business segments
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor's degree in Criminal Justice, Business Administration, Political Science, or related field and 4 years investigative experience in casework/management, auditing, security, or related field OR 6 years investigative experience in casework/management, auditing, security, or related field.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 3 years experience in fraud and corruption casework/management.
- 3 years experience in global markets.
- 3 years experience in the conduct of forensic accounting.
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE).
- Certified Protection Professional (CPP).
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
What started small, with a single discount store and the simple idea of selling more for less, has grown over the last 50 years into the largest retailer in the world. Today, nearly 260 million customers visit our more than 11,500 stores under 72 banners in 28 countries and e-commerce sites in 11 countries each week. With fiscal year 2016 revenue of $482.1 billion, Walmart employs 2.3 million associates worldwide – 1.5 million in the U.S. alone. It’s all part of our unwavering commitment to creating opportunities and bringing value to customers and communities around the world.