Global Proc Analyst
Job Title: Global Proc Analyst
Location: Plano, TX
Category: Purchasing / Procurement
We manage the national supply chain for packaging and seasoning materials which are used in our snack foods business. This position works within our Strategic Supply and Material Planning Team in Global Procurement. Applicants should be able to work in a fast paced environment and possess strong time management, multi-tasking and prioritization skills.
- Responsible for supporting the field in the deployment of corrugated and flexible packaging materials and seasoning materials to our Frito Lay plants in accordance with prescribed procedures and processes.
- Manage stock code and graphic requisition process to ensure timely and accurate processing of all new business initiatives through the BDS application.
- Uploading weekly pricing submissions from our suppliers of packaging materials (corrugated, flexible and rigid packaging)
- Management of all sourcing changes and/or supply issues for corrugated and rigid packaging
- Input all Oracle sourcing rules for all packaging (corrugated and flexible packaging)
- Provide assistance and timely communication to all FL production sites and suppliers regarding supply needs and/or repositioning requests
- Minimize obsolescence through ensuring field execution of run out strategies and repositioning stranded material
- Self-directed to resolve issues and execute the business. Ability to interface with Transportation task while planning material.
- Support the Daily Load Build Optimization and Daily Operations in absence of the Transportation Network Coordinator within the JDA TMS System.
- Assisting and Managing issue resolution as it pertains to the day to day operations alongside the Network Coordinator.
- Collaborate with peers (Material Planners & Network Coordinator) to balance daily workloads and support the business with ETAs, Expedite Requests and Tender TMS FedEx Priority loads to support on time delivery of materials.
- Resolve optimization issues driven by order changes and ship date delays. Work closely with field personnel to determine resolution and align MPT and TMS accordingly.
- Maintain professional and positive composure at all times
- Build and maintain cooperative cross functional relationships with other departments
- Share best practices & provide improvement ideas to increase deployment efficiencies
- Able to work effectively in a teamwork environment and can be counted on to back up his or her peers and team mates
- College Degree
- Excellent problem solving and follow up skills
- Strong analytical and investigative skills
- Must work productively in dynamic & task oriented environment
- Excellent communication and prioritization skills
- Microsoft Excel experience is required
- Customer service or logistics management experience
- Oracle experience with BPA management is a plus
- BDS experience is a plus
- Basic understanding of MRP processes
- TMS knowledge
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 114176BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.