Global Procurement Associate Analyst
Job Title: Global Procurement Associate Analyst
Location: Purchase, NY
Category: Purchasing / Procurement
Coordination of data and traffic management for brand programming on Beverage Packaging across all Procurement categories; Flexible films (labels and wraps), Fiber Packaging (Paperboard, Corrugated, Liquid Cartons and Cups), Rigid Packaging (Cans, Crowns and Closures).
This position is the primary traffic gatekeeper for the Commercialization Process across the Beverage Portfolio.
- Artwork tracking and handoff
- Initiative timeline and execution status
- Intra-supplier process mapping and timeline
- Management and training for web based commercialization tool
- Owns graphics project timeline for Commercialization process
- Artwork development and management protocol (handoff and major execution milestones)
- Communicates to Marketing and Design leadership (CAP, StageGate and Design Execution)
- Provides updates, follow ups and outstanding items to GP Commercial team members
- Project budget creation, tracking (including accruals) and follow up
- Issues weekly artwork and project management scorecard to Marketing/Design, Global Procurement and Supply Chain Integration
- Manage Local Can Packaging Promotions Process
- Management and training for web based project tool which is utilized across internal and external network
- Owns supplier publication tracker (Lead Times)
- Undergraduate degree; preferably in Graphic Commercialization or Print Technology
- In depth knowledge of PepsiCo packaging categories and associated printing methods
- Priority Setting: has a high capacity for managing multiple projects simultaneously and cross-functionally; can eliminate roadblocks and create focus.
- Strong Communication: comfortable and effective communicating (verbal and written) with internal and external stakeholders across levels.
- Highly Collaborative: works will with others, including internal and external stakeholders to achieve results. Keeps team/stakeholders informed to avoid unnecessary surprises
- Innovative: takes initiative to find ways to get better results; seeks advice and takes advantage of ideas, best practices and solutions developed elsewhere.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 111853BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.