Global Procurement Associate Manager-Fruit & Vegetable
Job Title: Global Procurement Associate Manager-Fruit & Vegetable
Location: Purchase, NY
Category: Purchasing / Procurement
Global Procurement Associate Manager-Fruit & Vegetable Center of Excellence
As a member of the Fruit & Vegetable Center of Excellence (F&V COE) the role will support Naked Emerging Brands (NEB) and Tropicana in N. America, and be responsible for:
- Development and execution of sourcing strategies, supplier selection, negotiations and contract management of Not From Concentrate (NFC) apple juices and emerging ingredients (i.e. probiotics, & plant based proteins)
- Being the North America sector liaison to execute Global COE strategies related to filler juices (i.e. AJC, PJS and GJC).
- Lead the contracting, forecasting, AOP development, productivity, and sourcing for the materials involved.
- PWP 2.0 sustainability goals for NFC Apple including supplier development and industry collaboration to deliver against the 2025 objectives
- Bachelor degree in Business, Agriculture, Engineering or related area.
- 5+ years of work experience in Agro sourcing, procurement, engineering, supply chain or other relevant experience.
- Analytical thinking: Ability to quickly analyze data and transform it into meaningful insights.
- Strategic thinking: Ability to translate strategies into plans that can be effectively executed.
- Communication skills: Communicates effectively to win support. Proactively shares information, best practices and ideas with others throughout PepsiCo.
Functional expertise: Good knowledge of the fruit value chain as well as the juice market (supplier & competitor landscape, market fundamentals, agricultural forces, etc.).
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 114598BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.