Global Procurement Associate Manager, Global Sweeteners COE
Job Title: Global Procurement Associate Manager, Global Sweeteners COE
Location: Purchase, NY
Category: Purchasing / Procurement
Associate Manager, North America Sweeteners, Global Sweetener COE, is responsible for
- Supporting the North America Sweetener COE in Global Procurement by providing accurate financial analyses for SPB, AOP, and PBU updates and forecasts, pricing communications, contract administration, purchasing/SAP process administration, and project management.
- Ensuring commodity compliance to CRMC targets before coverage and monitoring daily commodity changes and foreign exchange rates.
- Reports solid line to Director, North America Corn Sweeteners, Global Sweetener COE
- Execute any and all financial/volume analytical support in the development of the SBP, AOP and PBU forecasts for gases, high intensity sweeteners, sugar, and HFCS to ensure accurate reporting for all businesses including any commodity-related or forecast changes by period.
- Develop, gain alignment and execute all pricing related needs for gases, high intensity sweeteners, sugar, and HFCS including development of transfer prices and standards, COGS requests, execution of CCDS pricing inputs, and resolution of discrepancies.
- MWBE (minority and women owned supplier spend) category champion including MWBE and category spend validation and tracking to AOP targets and supplier interface.
- NA Sweetener COE category contract execution lead including Selectica, cover letter facilitation, and internal routing to ensure auditable compliance to all contract and control requirements.
- Executing volume comparisons and other tools for gases, high intensity sweeteners, in addition to sugar and update buy plans in support of AOP and PBU reviews.
- Accountable for Power Steering input for all productivity projects for NA COE and track progress for productivity updates.
- Minimum bachelor's degree in finance or business administration
- Extensive finance modeling with facility in Excel
- Previous finance, purchasing, or commodity experience of 3-5 years for experience in understanding key inputs and outcomes for purchasing to develop and analyze financial models
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 104957BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.