Global Procurement Manager
Job Title: Global Procurement Manager
Location: Plano, TX
Category: Purchasing / Procurement
The Manager, Global Maintenance Repair Operations (MRO) COE, is responsible for implementing sourcing strategies that deliver advantaged economics, industry-leading innovation and quality in the procurement of Cleaning and Sanitation, Laboratory Equipment and Supplies, Belting/Motors within Power Transmission, and will create the RFP packages for the Generic Parts. This is targeted for both foods and beverage business units globally, with a focus on Frito Lay spend compliance within the Generic Parts Category. The role will partner with cross functional business partners and suppliers to achieve Best In Class (BIC) cost targets across several MRO categories.
Additionally, the role must champion and socialize global/national contract compliance within supply chain. The role must incorporate Value Engineering productivity principles within their managed categories, must influence all key cross functional stakeholders to accept procured solutions, and lead business case development to drive productivity agenda. The role requires strong interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate, influence and bring others along, strategic sourcing capabilities, sourcing experience in MRO categories is preferred. The role is charged to ensure delivery of the highest levels of Year over Year savings in supply agreements as compared to market analysis and incorporate the use of KPIs and management tools to track savings, best practices, and drive a stream-lined process that accelerates and maximizes global productivity.
- 5-10 years of relevant experience; direct experience in the development and commercialization of rigid packaging materials preferred
- Undergraduate degree in Procurement, Supply Chain Management, Engineering, Finance and/or Business required; a MS or MBA is preferred
- Demonstrated record of accomplishment in negotiating complex contracts and supplier relationship management
- Advanced analytical skills with thought leadership to drive strategy development and execution
- Deep expertise in financial business case analysis and cost modeling
- Thorough knowledge of strategic and tactical project management concepts, methodologies, tools, standards, and procedures
- Strong alignment skills with the ability to communicate vision and gain alignment with senior management both internally and externally
- Proven decision-making, problem solving skills, and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 116160BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.