Global Procurement Sr. Manager, Capital COE - Beverages
Job Title: Global Procurement Sr. Manager, Capital COE - Beverages
Location: Purchase, NY
Category: Purchasing / Procurement
The Global Procurement Senior Manager, Capital COE, provides strategic procurement leadership to PepsiCo's global businesses. This position reports to the Global Procurement Senior Director, Capital Center of Excellence, and is responsible for a managed spend of approximately $200 - $300 million and annual productivity of $8 - $12 million. Responsibilities include (i) setting strategic direction for programs delivering improved total cost of ownership (year-over-year productivity) aligned to local market conditions, (ii) developing and implementing commercial frameworks for innovative technologies, (iii) being the commercial Subject Matter Expert for beverage equipment, (iv) serving as a vehicle to facilitate best practice sharing globally, and (v) accelerating knowledge transfer to the Market Supply Offices and Business Units globally. This position will develop and manage a subset of the Capital supplier base to include (i) developing long-term supply strategies, (ii) executing master agreements, (iii) consummating multi-year pricing agreements, and (iv) leading supplier conflict resolution. This position is also responsible for (i) managing strategic suppliers to deliver year-over-year productivity, (ii) developing and managing a supplier innovation pipeline, and (iii) continually assessing supplier performance to standards through score carding. Growing MWBE spend in the USA and developing diverse suppliers are also objectives of this role. Further, this position will develop and communicate common platforms and programs for sharing of capital standards, promote centerline designs, and leverage the global spend to reduce the total cost of ownership.
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Finance, Engineering, or Operations
- Graduate degree preferred
- 3 - 7 years' experience in Procurement with a major consumer goods organization
- Interpersonal, communication (written and oral) skills a must
- International work experience - ability to effectively interact with all levels of management in multicultural settings across geographies and businesses
- Demonstrated history of developing and effectively deploying strategies that yield year-over-year productivity across geographies and businesses
- Ability to operate independently and successfully in roles of both influence and control, interfacing at senior levels with suppliers, engineering resources, peers and senior company leadership
- Ability to effectively negotiate in tough situations with internal and external stakeholders and settle differences with minimal noise and drive for a solution that benefits all parties
- Experience leading a team of direct reports and dotted-line reports in a matrix organization
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 109454BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.