Global Procurement Sr Manager
Job Title: Global Procurement Sr Manager
Location: Purchase, NY
Category: Purchasing / Procurement
The Senior Manager, North America Hot Fill Closures COE, is responsible for leading the development and implementation of progressive sourcing strategies that deliver advantaged economics, industry-leading innovation and quality in the procurement of hot fill closures in North America. The role will partner with cross functional business partners and suppliers to achieve Best In Class (BIC) cost target across several sub closures categories.
The selected candidate:Reports to Senior Director, Global Closures COE
Additionally, the role must champion and socialize Value Engineering productivity principles to all key cross functional stakeholders and lead business case development to drive productivity agenda. The role requires strong interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate, influence and bring others along, strategic sourcing capabilities, sourcing experience in plastic closures and rigid packaging is preferred. The role is charged to partner with global closures COE team incorporating the use of KPIs and management tools to advance NA business capability to global Best In Class (BIC), track best practices, and drive a stream-lined focused process that accelerates and maximizes NA productivity.
- Develop and implement NA closures COE strategy to deliver advantage economics.
- Develop & Implement supplier development strategies to enhance
- competitive landscape
- Partner & cultivate strategic supplier relationships that deliver cost reduction, supply assurance, quality improvement and innovation.
- Negotiate supplier agreements that reflect the best interests of PepsiCo.
- Establish and maintain effective partnerships with key stakeholders aimed at identifying, understanding and fulfilling their business needs.
- Execute financial requirements to include total cost analysis, business case development, cost modeling, cash flow analysis and creation of annual operating and strategic business plans.
- Review and evaluate current business practices and identify areas of opportunity for improvement with a focus on total cost reduction and supply optimization.
- Ensure secure of supply by working in concerts with cross functional partners to implement Business Continuity Plan (BCP)
- Collaborate with GP Finance and NAB (North America Beverage) sector team to accurately report productivity savings in AOP year and PSP planning cycles.
- Co-lead w/ NA COE peers to manage supplier relationship & conduct bi-annual business reviews.
- Influence sector BUs and suppliers to develop business cases in driving Value Engineering productivity initiatives
- Provide subject matter expertise and technical leadership related to hot fill closures portfolio
- 8-10 years of relevant experience; direct experience in the development and commercialization of rigid packaging materials preferred
- Undergraduate degree in Procurement, Supply Chain Management, Engineering, Finance and/or Business required; a MS or MBA is preferred
- Demonstrated record of accomplishment in negotiating complex contracts and supplier relationship management
- Advanced analytical skills with thought leadership to drive strategy development and execution
- Deep expertise in financial business case analysis and cost modeling
- Thorough knowledge of strategic and tactical project management concepts, methodologies, tools, standards, and procedures
- Strong alignment skills with the ability to communicate vision and gain alignment with senior management both internally and externally
- Proven decision-making, problem solving skills, and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 112642BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.