Government Affairs Sr. Analyst
Job Title: Government Affairs Sr. Analyst
Location: Washington, DC
This role will report to the Director, Executive Affairs & Stakeholder Engagement
- Support the creation of briefings and other written work product for the PepsiCo's Executive Committee, CEO, Board of Directors, and other key stakeholders.
- Collaborate with PPGA and business colleagues to gather information and intelligence necessary to draft key memoranda and reports.
- In conjunction with colleagues, this role will develop, manage, and create stakeholder engagement tracking documents and management systems.
- Help ensure work product delivered to PepsiCo's Executive Committee and other executives is appropriately informative, understandable, and aligned with broader business initiatives.
- Help prepare documents that provide clear and concise analysis, along with incorporating the strategic business agenda for PPGA.
- Utilize knowledge of public policy and government affairs to track and understand global issues how they may impact PepsiCo's business units.
- Develop and maintain real time tracking and reporting mechanisms to monitor key activity within the regulatory and political landscapes.
- Support the \"advance\" work for PepsiCo's CEO and other executive leaders when travelling to sectors and regions (logistics, assess the local geo-political climate, etc) .
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in a applicable professional capacity
- Exceptional written communications skills a must
- Must have a passion and interest in public policy and government affairs
- Ability to deliver high-quality work under tight deadlines with minimal supervision
- General knowledge of global public policy issues, trends, and business challenges
- Ability to translate public policy matters into internal business issues
- Critical attention to detail
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to collaborate with all levels of an organization
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 115683BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.