Govt Affairs Sr. Analyst
Job Title: Govt Affairs Sr. Analyst
Location: Purchase, NY
The Senior Analyst will be responsible for supporting and executing PepsiCo's Global Policy Implementation strategy, with a specific focus on Public Private Partnership (PPP) development. In coordination with internal teams, the Senior Analyst will be responsible for supporting the development and implementation of risk mitigation tools (i.e., PPP solutions). Will provide support for additional key projects of the Global Public Policy Development team, including but not limited to researching and analyzing various aspects of key risks and solutions.
Specifically, this individual will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Coordinate with colleagues within PPD and across the globe to identify and document best practices (responses to regulatory risk) to be shared across business units, particularly those related to Public Private Partnerships (PPPs).
- Collaborate closely with colleagues across the enterprise to support the creation of innovative, shared value PPPs.
- Collaborate with colleagues in Public Policy Government Affairs' Stakeholder Engagement team, as well as Global Citizenship & Sustainability, PepsiCo Foundation, Communications, and others, in order to create a cohesive and targeted approach in amplifying PepsiCo's PPPs initiatives in order to drive business outcomes and social impact.
- Conduct internal and external research and landscape analyses during the design phase of new PPPs, identifying best practices, key external influencers and players, relevant policies, and funding streams.
- Support identification and coordinate with external consultants as needed to design and build PPPs in collaboration with internal matrix team.
- Provide support and coordination as needed to ongoing PPPs within PepsiCo, when PPD is consulted.
- Collaborate closely with colleagues across the enterprise to support and facilitate maintenance of risk database.
- As needed, support other PPGA teams by providing quality control oversight of information coming from global sectors, to ensure consistency, continuity, and accuracy, and working with global colleagues to complete, correct, and update information as needed.
- Design and produce summaries, reports, maps, memos, and PowerPoint presentations synthesizing database information for PepsiCo executives. Candidate should be able to produce final drafts.
- Conduct internal and external research and landscape analyses on current or emerging issues and risks identified by PPD as being of primary importance to PepsiCo.
- Bachelor's degree required; masters in health/nutrition policy and/or combination of related degree(s) and experience preferred.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years professional experience conducting research and analysis and making informed recommendations required.
- Experience in healthcare and nutrition policy and regulation preferred.
- Creative and strategic thinker with strong communication and analytical skills, both written and verbal required.
- Excellent project management skills and demonstrated experience leading projects to completion while prioritizing daily accountability required.
- Hands-on team player must be willing to take part in the execution and work collaboratively to achieve excellent results.
- Culturally and politically astute, with strong relationship building and management skills.
- Ability to think innovatively and take action independently will be critical.
- Highly proactive and able to navigate ambiguity and complexity while developing successful solutions
- Well-organized with strong attention to detail while working in a dynamic fast-paced environment
- Ability to work collaboratively across functions in a matrix environment, including comfort with supporting and interacting with senior executives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organized and self-motivated. Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet demands of a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 115706BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.