Grad Intern (hrly)
JobTitle: Grad Intern (hrly)
- Ensures confidentiality of information, documentation, and assigned records as required
- Maintains merchandise presentation in the Pharmacy
- Maintains the Pharmacy area in accordance with Company policies and procedures
- Operates equipment, such as cash registers and related tools, to process customer purchases using appropriate procedures for different payment types and items sold.
- Provides customer service
- Provides pharmaceutical care to Customers
- Receives and stocks merchandise/supplies from distribution centers and suppliers and organizes and maintains the Pharmacy area
- Enrolled in final year at an accredited Pharmacy school.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- BS in Pharmacy OR PharmD. Degree OR equivalent FPGEC (NABP)
- Current Immunization certification
- License permit Pharmacy intern
At Walmart, we believe that quality healthcare is the foundation to a better life. To do this we provide our Pharmacists the tools and resources needed to deliver quality healthcare every day. For over 27 years, we’ve maintained our spot at the forefront of the industry’s technological advancements. Between our locations, offers of training and the chance for advancement, we provide opportunity for Pharmacists like no one else. At the end of the day, we’re simply a team dedicated to helping others save money, so that they can live better, healthier lives.