Grad Intern (hrly)
JobTitle: Grad Intern (hrly)
City: LA JUNTA
- Ensures confidentiality of information, documentation, and assigned records as required
- Maintains merchandise presentation in the Pharmacy
- Maintains the Pharmacy area in accordance with Company policies and procedures
- Operates equipment, such as cash registers and related tools, to process customer purchases using appropriate procedures for different payment types and items sold.
- Provides customer service
- Provides pharmaceutical care to Customers
- Receives and stocks merchandise/supplies from distribution centers and suppliers and organizes and maintains the Pharmacy area
- Enrolled in final year at an accredited Pharmacy school.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- BS in Pharmacy OR PharmD. Degree OR equivalent FPGEC (NABP)
- Current Immunization certification
- License permit Pharmacy intern
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (NYSE: WMT) serves customers and members more than 208 million times per week at more than 8,600 retail units under 59 different banners in 15 countries. With fiscal year 2010 sales of $405 billion, Wal-Mart employs more than 2 million associates worldwide.