Graduate Software Project Specialist Manager (Full Time) - Norway
Location:Lysaker, Akershus, Norway
Area of InterestEngineer - Software
Job TypeNew Graduate
The Cisco Supply Chain Operations organization is responsible for taking engineering innovations from the drawing board all the way through to our customers. Whether it's complex, high-end, configure-to-order systems or high-volume off-the-shelf products, Supply Chain Operations is responsible for turning ideas into powerful customer solutions. As part of the Operations, Processes and Systems team, Supply Chain Operations at Cisco is a global organization with more than 9,000 employees in more than 50 locations around the world.
What You Will Do
● Take a lead role in the migration over to Cisco’s new Python based Manufacturing Test platform (Apollo).
● Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug Manufacturing Test software (developed in Python Scripting) for New Product Hardware designs.
● Develop generic equipment/device drivers to provide a standardized Test Equipment interface.
● Recent graduate or on your final year of studies toward a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Communications Technology, Electrical Engineering, or a related major such as Maths, Physics
● A good academic record and due to receive a B or higher
● Solid understanding of Python Scripting with an aptitude for learning new technologies
● Strong knowledge of cloud programming (Saas) and scripting languages is an advantage
● Formal education or experience in Electronics is considered highly desirable
● Possess creative problem solving skills and excellent troubleshooting /debugging skills
● Excellent ability to collaborate and work together with other team members
● Excellent verbal and written skills in English
You must have the right to live and work in Norway without visa sponsorship from Cisco.
we offer you:
● We believe flexibility in the workplace is important to make sure you have a good work-life balance
● Competitive salary package with pension and insurances
● Cisco play: A variety of different activities such as an onsite gym, physiotherapist, circuit training, climbing, and participation in Den Lille Styrkeprøven, Holmenkollstafetten and much more
world of opportunities: Personalized learning, mentoring, stretch assignments
and world-class career growth programs
● Culture of recognition: Promotions, bonuses, recognition, summer party and family party
● A value-driven culture: Cisco was ranked one of Norway’s 5 best companies to work for in Great Place To Work in 2015