Graduate Technology Consultant (Full-time) Netherlands
Area of InterestEngineer - Pre Sales
Job TypeNew Graduate
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center, Collaboration, Video, Internet of Everything, Networking, Security, Wireless, Mobility
Number of roles available: 3
Final application deadline: Sunday 1st April 2017
Start date: 31st July 2017
Are you someone who loves technology, always keeps up with the latest technology news and thrives when working in a technologically advanced environment? Then Cisco is the place for you!
Cisco is an IT and Communications company with HQ in Silicon Valley in the US. Our company is transforming from being a traditional networking company, selling routers and switches, to building teams that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. In Netherlands, we have offices in Amsterdam where you can collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place To Work.
What is on offer:
CSAP is a world-class, award-winning global graduate training program. A successful Associate Systems Engineer (ASE) will expand their software and networking knowledge as part of a large training group of graduates from a diverse mix of countries and backgrounds. You will learn from top Cisco experts in a unique, challenging and technologically advanced environment. You will socialise and network with your peers while gaining hands on experience, receiving a competitive salary and building your career. You can gain valuable skills with globally recognised qualifications such as CCNA and CCNP. In the first three months of the program, you will learn about the latest Cisco technology and develop business acumen. Over the next nine months, you will advance into an engineering role as part of your on-the-job-experience, be actively involved in sales opportunities while shadowing technology professionals and receiving mentoring. After the first year you will progress into the role of Sales Systems Engineer full time.
What is your role as a Sales Systems Engineer?
As a Sales System Engineer you will spend most of your time engaging with our customers and partners as a trusted technology advisor. You will partner with Account Managers to consult and develop solutions for our customers using collaborative technologies such as WebEx and Telepresence.
In an average day you could:
- Present and explain Cisco technology to customers, and create optimal technology designs
- Participate in development of long term technology strategies for customers
- Consult with customers and help them to meet their business goals using Cisco technology
- Research and demonstrate our solutions to customers and partners
- Participate in and present at industry events
- Have fun !!
What you need to be eligible:
• You must be in a position to graduate from your degree by the start date of the program, 31st of July 2017.
• You will graduate from a relevant degree such as; Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Telecommunications Engineering, Cyber Security, Information Technology, Mathematics, Physics, Informatics, Data Science or similar.
• You are fluent in English and Dutch
• You must hold the right to live and work in Netherlands, without future company sponsorship required. Student visas and temporary permits obtained on your own will not be acceptable.
• Knowledge and experience in software languages. C, C++, C#, Java or Python are desired.
Questions: Please send any questions to Linn Hesthag, Graduate Recruiter,
Social Media: Join Cisco Early In Career and page