Graduate Technology Consultant (Full Time) Sales (Denmark)
Location:Copenhagen, Kobenhavn, Denmark
Area of InterestEngineer - Pre Sales
Job TypeNew Graduate
Start date: 31st July 2017
Training location: Amsterdam for the first 12 months
Country of position after training: Copenhagen
How to apply: Please send your CV and application to Linn Hesthag
Cisco innovates everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. Here, that means you’ll take creative ideas from the drawing board to powerful solutions that have real world impact. We are dreamers and we are doers. #WeAreCisco.
What is on offer:
- CSAP is a world-class international graduate training program. For northern Europe, the training hub is in Amsterdam where all trainees will spend their first initial year with Cisco
- A successful Associate Systems Engineer (ASE) will expand their software and networking knowledge as part of a large training group of graduates
- You will learn from top Cisco experts in a unique and technologically advanced environment.
- You will socialize and network with your peers while gaining hands on experience, receiving a competitive salary and building your career.
- You can gain valuable skills with globally recognized qualifications such as CCNA and CCNP.
- In the first three months of the program, you will learn about the latest Cisco technology and develop business acumen.
- Over the next nine months, you will advance into an engineering role, be actively involved in sales opportunities while shadowing technology professionals and receiving mentoring.
- After the first year you will progress into the role of a Sales Systems Engineer full time.
As a Sales Systems Engineer in an average day you could:
- Present and explain Cisco technology to customers, and create optimal technology designs
- Participate in development of long term technology strategies for customers
- Consult with customers and help them to meet their business goals using Cisco technology
- Research and demonstrate our solutions to customers and partners
- Participate in and present at industry events
- Have fun!
What we are looking for:
- Passion for technology, techy savvy and studying in a relevant subject area that preferably has emphasis on software design and programming.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to present and engage our customers
- Creative thinking and innovation
- Minimum bachelor degree, however master´s degree is desired in: Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electronics, Telecommunications, Security, Information Technology, Mathematics, Physics, Informatics, Data Science or similar.
- You will graduate by July 2017 with a strong academic background
- You are fluent in English and Danish
- You must hold right to live and work in Denmark and the EU.
- Knowledge and experience in software languages. C, C++, C#, Java or Python are desired.
Visit and join Cisco Early in Career Facebook and LinkedIn Pages