Graduate Technology Consultant (Full Time) Sales (Denmark)
Location:Copenhagen, Kobenhavn, Denmark
Area of InterestEngineer - Pre Sales
Job TypeNew Graduate
Start date: 31st July 2017
Training location: Amsterdam for the first 12 months
Country of position after training: Copenhagen
Final application deadline: 29th March 2017
Cisco innovates everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers. #wearecisco
What we are looking for:
Are you someone who loves technology, always keeps up with the latest technology news and thrives when working in a technologically advanced environment? CSAP is the perfect place for engineering graduates that are techy savvy and are studying in a relevant subject area that preferably has emphasis on software design and programming.
What is on offer:
- CSAP is a world-class, award-winning graduate training program.
- A successful Graduate Technology Consultant will expand their software and networking knowledge as part of a large training group of graduates
- You will learn from top Cisco experts in a unique, challenging and technologically advanced environment.
- You will socialise and network with your peers while gaining hands on experience, receiving a competitive salary and building your career.
- You can gain valuable skills with globally recognised qualifications such as CCNA and CCNP.
- In the first three months of the program, you will learn about the latest Cisco technology and develop business acumen.
- Over the next nine months, you will advance into an engineering role as part of your on-the-job-experience
- After the first year
you will progress into the role of Sales Systems Engineer full time.
What you need to be eligible:
- Graduate by 31st July 2017
- Minimum bachelor studying Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electronics, Telecommunications, Cyber Security, Information Technology, Mathematics, Physics, Informatics, Data Science or similar.
- You are fluent in English and Danish
- You have the right to live and work in EU
- You are willing to relocate for 12 months of training Amsterdam.
- Knowledge and experience in software languages. C, C++, C#, Java or Python are desired.