Graphic/Brand Designer - Global Beverages Group
Job Title: Graphic/Brand Designer - Global Beverages Group
Location: New York, NY
Category: Marketing / Communications
Global PepsiCo Design - http://design.pepsico.com
The Graphic Designer is responsible for execution of comprehensive brand design and graphic design projects within the Global Beverages Group. Successful candidates will demonstrate superior ability to drive design thinking from ideation thru concept development, refinement, and execution across media.
- Creating high quality brand design solutions by directly executing design and leveraging internal/external design resources.
- Developing and/or revising design projects, from concept to production, for print and digital needs in consultation with the Brand Design lead and team
- Iterate on designs based on direction and feedback from Brand Design lead
- Design in alignment to evolving brand standards with emphasis on brand consistency
- Accurately produce brand assets/imagery
- Present design concepts in a clear and concise manner
- Quickly sketch ideas to create and communicate concepts
- Work cross-functionally throughout the center to support Innovation and Design
- Ideate and construct ideas within a team based design environment
- Consistently meet project deadlines and maintain a high level of work while managing multiple projects
- Participate and contribute in brainstorm sessions and consistently use sense of creativity, foresight and good design judgment in developing and applying marketplace trends
- 2-3 years studio experience as a graphic designer taking projects from concept through completion
- Brand, communication design background
- Background in packaging design with a strong understanding of brand/graphic design as well as a good basic understanding of industrial design preferred
- Experience across all phases of design from concept development, design and production
- Strong portfolio of design work showcasing both print and digital projects
- Great sketching (digital and/or hand sketching) skills and idea development techniques to create and communicate concepts
- Flexibility to shift priorities in a fast paced and highly demanding environment
- Technically solid, able to illuminate ideas and visualize design stories across a variety of media
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 96063BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.