GSSO Fed Civ Financial SAM
Location:Herndon, Virginia, US
Area of InterestSales - Services, Solutions
We have an exciting Federal Security Account Manager role open in our Global Security Sales Organization! You will be a highly motivated, entrepreneurial-minded sales professional who has a passion for delivering world-class technology and services that protect our Federal Government and Civilian customers from the network to the endpoint to the Cloud. As part of your DNA, you are an aggressive, self-starter with the ability to build executive relationships, develop and execute sales strategies and tactics that maximize Cisco's opportunity within the customer environment, position and promote the partner and customer value proposition for Cisco's Security Architecture, articulate Cisco's product and business strategies, and create the demand that makes deals happen!
Check out to details:
* The Federal Security Account Manager will have a demonstrable successful track record in:
* Developing a strong sales plan for Civilian Agencies
* Driving revenues through new account and/or project acquisition
* Forecasting and reporting activity carefully, accurately and in a timely manner as requested from time to time
* Identifying major projects and programs within the territory and managing activities to maximize product and services revenue
* Providing customers and partners with pricing and configurations to meet their needs as required whilst utilizing the companies SE resources to maximum affect
* Teaming with authorized Distributors, VARs and ISP's on sales opportunities leveraging their capabilities to best effect
Who You'll Work With
In this role as Security Account Manager, you will be responsible for all sales of Cisco and Sourcefire security technologies and associated services into the Federal Government Civilian agencies. This candidate must be able to forge and grow new relationships within the customer and partner base via both direct and indirect touch to drive significant revenue growth while ensuring internal alignment.
Who You Are
* Experienced sales person with at least a minimum of 7 years of software or security sales to Civilian Agencies.
* Direct touch sales combined with the ability to work with a motivated channel
* Coordinating large procurement's with the Federal Government using a variety of contracts and partnerships to meet customer's unique demands.
* Adept at communicating with a largely technical audience
* Experience in applying solution-selling methodologies to maximize corporate revenue growth. Track record of closing both tactical and enterprise transactions
* Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
* Proactive with ability to succeed in an dynamic environment
* Task/goal orientated and takes ownership
* High level of attention to detail
* Ability to travel is required
* Bachelors level degree or equivalent technical qualification
* Professional sales training e.g. Strategic Selling, Power Base or Target Account Selling (TAS)
Why Cisco Security
Cisco Security - Cisco delivers intelligent cybersecurity for the real world, providing one of the industry's most comprehensive advanced threat protection portfolio that is integrated, pervasive, continuous and open. Cisco's threat-centric approach to security reduces complexity while providing unmatched visibility, continuous control and advanced threat protection across the entire attack continuum -- before, during and after an attack.
Global Security Sales Organization (GSSO) - GSSO is taking big steps to position Cisco as the #1 IT Security provider in the industry. In addition to having the right market conditions, capabilities, products and services, we need the right people to take us there.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns. We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers. We Are Cisco.
#cisco #jobs #ciscojobs #sourcefire #IDS #IPS #networksecurity #cybersecurity #GSSO #advancedmalware