Hardware Engineering Manager
Area of InterestEngineer - Hardware
You in this role will lead a multi-disciplined hardware team developing hardware products in the emerging IoT spaces and verticals, from product concept inception through development+testing to productization. You will be exposed to and immersed in various elevated design constraints and challenges unique to IoT product spaces and ecosystems. In the high-growth and fast-evolving IoT area, there is never a dull moment.
|Who You'll Work With:
Can you push envelopes and work across boundaries? You will be designing, implementing and enabling world's best IoT solutions. You will lead hardware functions in the team you lead and collaborate with marketing, software, supply chain, industry partners and vendors. Together, we will lead in IoT solutions and transform the industry.
|Who You Are:
* BSEE or related field degress + 7 years experience, or MSEE or related field degrees + 5 years experience
* 5+ years of work experience in hardware development and development cycles of complex hardware products
* excellent communication and analytical skills
* fast learner, motivated self-starter
* IoT industry, products and ecosystem
* networking protocols
* experience in leading multi-disciplined hardware team(s)
* leading ODM/JDM programs
* wireless technologies and standards
* compliance and industry standards
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
Apply on the Company Site