The HDE Installation Service Coordinator is responsible for utilizing The Home Depot At Home Services systems and processes to coordinate job movement related to the installation of jobs. Will coordinate job movement related to the installation process while identifying problems and solutions, building and maintaining relationships with field personnel, and follow up with both our customers and field partners to avoid potential issues or delays. Responsible for acting as a liaison for Home Depot customers, field partners, and service providers. Responsible for ensuring the customer experience by resolving issues that can impact job completion.
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
30% - Responsible for the coordination of the installation process through scheduling service providers for jobs based on the ETA of ordered materials and/or permits.
20% - Point of contact for customers, service providers, field personnel, vendors, branch support, and any parties as required to answer calls and emails as well as directing caller to appropriate department for any issue not able to resolve first touch.
15% - Maintain customer service levels as defined by the business and use of multiple systems as required. Log and track all installations, services, and any customer inquires related to installations into LMS/TOA.
15% - Track and close completed jobs by obtaining the proper documentation from the installer and processing final payments based in information from the customer.
10% - Identify factors that prevent a job with an ETA from being scheduled through daily tracking of jobs in a specific book of business and partner with field contacts and/or OM to create resolutions.
10% - Manage daily workload for assigned branch(es) in assigned book of business by reviewing job categories without ETA and partner with other HDE contact center departments to get to ordered status and scheduled.
NATURE AND SCOPE
This position reports to Operations Manager.
This position has 0 direct reports.
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Additional Environmental Job Requirements:
Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
Additional Minimum Qualifications:
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a high school diplomas and/or GED.
Years of Relevant Work Experience: 1 years
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Ability to multi-task, strong organizational skills, initiative to complete tasks with little or no direction, self motivated.
- Familiarity with standard call center technologies and systems such as Siebel, SAP, CCA, or other CRM, ticketing systems and telephone tools utilized in call centers preferred, but not required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be customer service oriented.
- Bilingual preferred, but not required.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely (both written and verbal).
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously; keep accurate records and follow up as necessary to complete customer's job accurately and on time.
- Strong sense of urgency and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work as part of a diverse team.
- Highly organized and detail oriented approach and ability to work in a fast paced environment to meet daily, weekly, and monthly goals.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekend availability.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.