Responsible for day-to-day creative execution and production of in-home sales, internal communication and related lead generation and marketing collateral materials following the Home Services brand guidelines. On-going coordination with Marketing and Merchant teams to ensure that deliverables are cohesive with overall Home Services program strategy and key communication needs. This position serves as support role to the Home Services Owned Businesses.
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- 60%: Day-to-day execution of all assigned creative work including print, digital and related media. Partners with marketing team on creative deliverables weekly to meet or exceed creative tasks and milestone deadlines. Responsible for regular status reporting and weekly creative review for all in-progress work.
- 15%: Regular communication and active project management. Keeps Owned Businesses, SSC Home Services Marketing and production partners abreast of all changes to agreed upon timelines and deliverables that may change from the pre-planning stage of production and that affect milestones and deliverables.
- 15%: Ensure work remains current with all Home Services Marketing standards/guidelines/file specs. Maintains comprehensive knowledge of brand standards for THD as well as Home Services. Maintains asset library and production file repository for Owned Business Unit.
- 10%: Maintain quality control. Ensure that the service displayed maintains the brand identity, achieves key communication goals. Proofreads their work to ensure copy and content are correct.
NATURE AND SCOPE
Position Reports to: Home Services Marketing Manager
Number of Direct Reports: No direct responsibility for supervising others.ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time
Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a high school diplomas and/or GED.
Years of Relevant Work Experience: 3 years
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- Ability to use Microsoft Office products.
- Proficient in graphic design software and programs including Adobe suite
- Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Competencies of print, digital, packaging and graphic design/branding
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.