Healthcare Analyst/Data Scientist - San Antonio, TX(Job Number:690361)
Expanding access to affordable, high quality health care starts here. This is where some of the most innovative ideas in health care are created every day. This is where bold people with big ideas are writing the next chapter in health care. This is the place to do your life's best work.(sm)
The Healthcare Analyst/Data Scientist is responsible for functioning in a large account manager capacity, typically for accounts working with WellMed on joint venture opportunities and/or having 5000 members. This position strives to support the large account clients in the areas of reporting, analysis, training, mentoring, issue resolution, process improvement, and revenue growth. This position will assist the business lead Director in achieving short and long term operational/strategic business goals by developing, enhancing, and maintaining large account initiatives and action plans.
- Assess and interpret customer needs and requirements.
- Identify solutions to non-standard requests and problems.
- Solve moderately complex problems and/or conduct moderately complex analyses.
- work with analyzing large sets of data and come up with solutions
- Work with minimal guidance; seek guidance on only the most complex tasks.
- Translate concepts into practice.
- Provide explanations and information to others on difficult issues.
- Coach, provide feedback, and guide others.
- Act as a resource for others with less experience
Job Provider Relations and Service
Primary Location US-TX-San Antonio
Organization WellMed Medical Mgmt, Inc
Number of Openings 1