Healthcare Coordinator - West Hills, CA(Job Number:707518)
Healthcare isn’t just changing. It’s growing more complex every day. ICD-10 Coding replaces ICD-9. Affordable Care adds new challenges and financial constraints. Where does it all lead? Hospitals and Healthcare organizations continue to adapt, and we are vital part of their evolution. And that’s what fueled these exciting new opportunities.
Who are we? Optum360. We’re a dynamic new partnership formed by Dignity Health and Optum to combine our unique expertise. As part of the growing family of UnitedHealth Group, we’ll leverage our compassion, our talent, our resources and experience to bring financial clarity and a full suite of Revenue Management services to Healthcare Providers, nationwide.
If you’re looking for a better place to use your passion, your ideas and your desire to drive change, this is the place to be. It’s an opportunity to do your life’s best work.
As a Healthcare Coordinator in West Hills, CA with Optum360, you will work with your team members to help identify and resolve issues and serve as a resource for day-to-day operations. Your primary role will be to review billing/claims information/reporting, creating, and managing reports. While ensuring that payment is received for these bills is important, you will also need to provide assistance and billing support to individuals, and internal teams on a daily basis.
- Assist the Managed Care team in short term and long term projects
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly process that ensures smooth billing
- Work with IT to develop system enhancements relative to billing
- Perform weekly audits of Master Files
- Ability to communicate with all levels of staff
- Review all signed local payer contracts and implement new carriers in Quest Billing System
- Provide technical support and training to local billing operations
- Actively participate in sending Disputes to top carriers contributing to bad debt
- Actively participate in QBS conversions and integrations
- QC team members on regular basis Performs other related duties upon request
- Verifies data to ensure information is accurate and has been keyed into the correct account
- Works on projects independently
- Prepares and maintains billing records for status reports
- Ability to communicate effectively both oral and written
- Ability to handle multiple tasks & meet deadlines within standards
- Works well with all levels of associates and management
- Ability to work within a team environment as well as unsupervised
- Ability to set priorities
Primary Location US-CA-WEST HILLS-California
Organization O360 Quest
Number of Openings 1