Energize your career with one of Healthcare’s fastest growing companies.
dream of a great career with a great company – where you can make an
impact and help people. We dream of giving you the opportunity to do
just this. And with the incredible growth of our business, it’s a dream
that definitely can come true. Already one of the world’s leading
Healthcare companies, UnitedHealth Group is restlessly pursuing new ways
to operate our service centers, improve our service levels and help
people lead healthier lives. We live for the opportunity to make a
difference and right now, we are living it up.
This opportunity is with one of our most exciting business areas: Optum –a growing part of our family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group a Fortune 14 leader.
nearly 60 million Americans live their lives to the fullest by
educating them about their symptoms, conditions and treatments; helping
them to navigate the system, finance their healthcare needs and stay on
track with their health goals. No other business touches so many lives
in such a positive way. And we do it all with every action focused on
our shared values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation
Customer Service teams have a serious responsibility to make every
contact informative, productive, positive, and memorable for what it
says about how much we care.
Employees in this position will
work as an extension of the local Provider Care teams by aligning to
geographical regions and clinics that care for a high volume of Medical
& Retirement membership, as well as coordinating all facets of
all member charts prior to a physician appointment and create
alerts/triggers to highlight Star opportunities for the Provider.
- Partner with the Practice's Administrative and Clinical staff while managing patient appointments and data between visits.
- Assist members in navigating their network of Providers by assisting with follow-up and Specialist appointments as needed.
- Assist with Program Eligibility Verification.
- Appropriate Referrals to Case Management staff.
- Interact with patients via telephone; Scheduling appointments.
- Perform Data collection, Data Entry and Quality monitoring activities, as applicable.
- Document case information completely, accurately, and in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate sensitivity to issues and show proactive behavior in addressing customer needs.
- Provide ongoing support and education to team members.
- Optimize customer satisfaction, and positively impact productivity.
- Will not conduct any evaluation or interpretation of Clinical data and will be supervised by Licensed and/or Certified staff.
- Adhere to corporate requirements related to industry regulations/responsibilities.
- Maintain confidentiality and adhere to HIPAA requirements.
- Other duties, as assigned.