Southwest Medical part of OPTUMcare is a multi - specialty group of physicians, Nurse Practitioners, and Physician Assistants consisting of over 300 providers, 21 medical health centers including six urgent care clinics, four convenient care centers, two lifestyle centers catering to older adults, an outpatient surgery center, home health, hospice and palliative care services, plus E - visits and online options via Now Clinic telemedicine technology. Southwest Medical offers patients compassion, innovation, and quality care throughout southern Nevada. Southwest Medical is headquartered in the greater Las Vegas, NV area.
Family Home Hospice a division of United Health Group is seeking a knowledgeable, compassionate Certified Nursing Assistant / Home Health Aide to provide direct care to hospice patients in their homes or facilities. As the Hospice CNA you would work with other healthcare professionals to provide the best overall care for your terminal patients. Additionally, you would provide emotional support to the patients' families. These positions offer a friendly staff, and an opportunity to interact with patients and their families on a more personal level.
The Hospice CNA is responsible for providing personal care to hospice patient outlined by a patient care plan developed by the RN Case Manager and approved by the Medical Director and IDG team.
Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Provide or assist patient in bathing and skin care, shampoo, meal preparation, feeding, toileting, turning, positioning, linen changes, light housekeeping, ambulation, transferring and administering enemas according to HHA plan of care
- Assist with prescribed exercises which patient and appropriate health personnel have taught home health aides
- Recording vital signs as directed
- Report changes in the patient's conditions and needs
- Maintain a par level of 80 visits a month
- Maintains a professional appearance. Is reliable, punctual, cooperative and conducts self in a professional manner