HR Senior Representative, Global Operations
Job Title: HR Senior Representative, Global Operations
Location: Purchase, NY
Category: Human Resources
This position provides functional HR Business Partner support to approximately 200 employees in our Global Operations teams - specifically dedicated HRBP ownership of the following functions:
- Pepsico Global Real Estate (PGRE)
- Global Security
- Customer Supply Chain & Go-To-Market -
- Environmental Health & Safety (EHS)
The population consists of executive, professional, hourly and some union employees. This role will be the primary HR partner for the B3/B4 leaders of these functions and is responsible for all HR generalist responsibilities for these groups.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Lead and fully execute key initiatives that support PepsiCo Global Operations HR strategy
- Guide leaders and employees regarding Company policies, values, HR programs (benefits, pay and salary) administration and interpretation to ensure policies and procedures are handled consistently and in a timely manner
- Must accurately diagnose organization issues, develop solutions and implement action plans
- Must ensure activities are in compliance with all state and federal employment laws and regulations (e.g., FMLA, ADA, EEO and FLSA)
- Assists leadership in performance management and developing effective pipeline and succession plans
- Ability to understand the business operations from both a strategic and tactical perspective
- Design and execute staffing strategies for exempt/non-exempt hiring needs (including campus recruiting). Partner with local teams to ensure ongoing Outreach
- Develop and execute strategies to improve Organizational Health and culture
- Lead and participate in annual People Planning process for client groups
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects with overlapping tasks and work independently with minimal supervision
- Must be willing and able to travel up to 20% of the time
- Bachelors Degree (Masters preferred) and 2-3 years of prior HR related experience
- Understanding of, and some experience with, most or all of the core aspects of Human Resource Management (staffing; employee relations; labor relations; performance management; leadership development; training)
- Ability to think strategically and translate concepts into actionable items
- Previous talent management and succession planning experience preferred
- Proven ability to influence decision making
- Courage to make tough decisions and deliver difficult messages with professionalism and poise Comfortable working in ambiguous business situations
- Strong expertise in developing solutions based upon facts/data analytics
- Must possess consultative style and approach with proven ability to develop credible relationships with business partners
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skill and have the ability to present his/her point of view in varied business situations
- Strong skills in PowerPoint/Excel/Word
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 114920BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.