Position Purpose: The HR Technology & Analytics Process Manager is responsible for overseeing a team accountable for identification, coordination, integration, and implementation of initiatives that support organizational transformation across all HR entities. The Manager is responsible for providing guidance and structure to subordinates as new business needs emerge, as well as collaborating with HR business partners to understand business needs and translate those needs into process documents that will be used to develop business or technology process improvements. They will define measures of success and follow-up post implementation to determine the level of success. They will ensure project feasibility, determine prioritization, present business case approval, and identify and report out measures of success upon project completion. They will lead teams through rapidly evolving, complex demands, including multiple projects with dependencies on HR business partners and external vendors. They ensure that their team delivers measurable improvements/efficiencies in HR processes.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities & Key Accountabilities:
Nature and Scope: This position reports to Sr. Manager. This position has 5-8 direct reports.
- 40% - Identification of business needs and solutions. Ensures that the change management vehicles incorporate all stakeholders of process or system changes o Creates logical and innovative solutions to complex problems. Partners with Sr. Manager to define and prioritize projects; collaborates with multiple business partners.
- 40% - Documentation and Project Tracking o Ensures requests and issues are tracked and documented (business case, scope, resource requirements, and impact) and issues are resolved within the SLA. Manages HR prioritization activity/Disaster Recovery plans to include cost benefits analysis, documentation and annual testing
- 10% - Team Management and Development. Manages the day-to-day responsibilities of the Process team including development of the team to perform qualitative and quantitative insight/trend analysis to drive continuous business improvement recommendations. Develops successful team culture
- 5% - Analysis. Performs insight/trend analysis to drive continuous business improvement by conducting deep-dive analysis, producing actionable information, and presenting recommendations to business partners to improve the associate’s experience.
- 5% - Analysis. Manages tracking, reviewing, and incorporating findings from phone interactions and After Call Surveydata. Develops best practices and tools to ensure consistent, high level execution. Provides project status and next steps to all necessary leaders
Environmental Job Requirements: Environment: 1. Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
Travel: Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Standard Minimum Qualifications: Must be eighteen years of age or older. Must pass the Drug Test. Must pass Background Check. Must pass pre-employment test if applicable.
Additional Minimum Qualifications:
Education Required: The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor's degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
Work Experience Required: 5
Minimum Age Override: 0
Certifications & Licenses:
Physical Requirements: Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
• HR consulting experience preferred
• Experience managing a team of Process Analysts working directly on project management
• Experience analyzing and interpreting data with the goal of improving the customer experience and problem solving
• Experience building a high performing team and ability to elicit feedback on recommendations and foster an environment of teamwork, customer satisfaction, communication, approachability, and empowerment. Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
• Ability to understand complex processes and their interrelations across all HR business partners
• Ability to weigh risks and benefits of recommendations and ability to create business justification for all recommendations presented
• Proven ability to synthesize information quickly and efficiently in determining the most practical and effective applications of process revisions
• Proven track record of building solid partner relationships and influencing and negotiating with key stakeholders • Proven experience at effectively planning and prioritizing multiple cross-functional projects
• Strong ability to manage, lead and develop a team people
• Building a results-driven team
• Models exceptional customer service
• Excellent time and project management skills
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Builds strong on-going relationships and partnerships
• Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
• Commitment to continuous improvement
• Ability to work at the strategic and tactical level, as required
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.