Human Resources Manager - Corporate HR
Job Title: Human Resources Manager - Corporate HR
Location: Purchase, NY
Category: Human Resources
The Human Resources Manager will play a key role in developing and driving a talent agenda that aligns with the business priorities of the teams. The position will partner with business leaders and teams in the implementation and sustainability of HR strategies, process and tools to achieve the functions' Annual Operating Plan and Strategic Growth Plan. The HR Manager will partner with business leaders and teams to identify opportunities, develop solutions and strategies and ensure results and impact. The position will also play the role of coach and advisor to senior business leaders regarding the people and business strategy.
- Directly responsible for fielding all questions/requests, escalating where appropriate and providing day to day support (immigration, employee relations, etc.).
- Serve as primary HR strategic business partner for executive leaders.
- Guide Leadership Teams and team of deeply-specialized professionals regarding Company policies, HR programs (benefits, pay and career) administration and interpretation to ensure policies and procedures are handled consistently and in a timely manner.
- Lead, plan and execute organization development initiatives as needed by business partners, such as organization design, change management, organizational effectiveness programs, employee coaching, career development
- Lead and leverage HR processes and drive HR initiatives including talent acquisition, performance management, compensation planning, succession planning, training and development, rewards and recognition, organizational effectiveness, employee communication and employee relations.
- Partner with HR CoEs in the development and implementation of HR programs and tools that attract, retain, develop and engage talent.
- Serve as a liaison for business partners informing CoE design and deliverables in AOP cycle and any customized HR work based on unique business needs.
- Partner with business leaders to drive a values based culture and strong organizational health.
- Liaison with Global HR sector HRBPs.
- Bachelor's Degree required; major in Human Resources Management, Business management, Organizational Development or other related field
- Master's Degree in Business Administration or Human Resources Management preferred
- Minimum of 8-10 years of HR Business Partner and Leadership experiences
- Understanding of, and some experience with, most or all of the core aspects of Human Resource Management (staffing; employee relations; performance management; leadership development; training)
- Ability to think strategically and translate concepts into actionable items
- Must possess a global mindset and ability to flex and adapt style as needed
- Previous talent management and succession planning experience preferred
- Proven ability to influence decision making
- Must have a strong executive presence
- Courage to make tough decisions and deliver difficult messages with professionalism and poise
- Comfortable working in ambiguous business situations
- Strong expertise in developing solutions based upon facts/data analytics
- Must possess consultative style and approach with proven ability to develop credible relationships with business partners
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills. Must be a confident communicator, able to effectively present to all levels of the organization
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 114793BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.