Human Resources Representative
Job Title: Human Resources Representative
Location: Nationwide Opportunities, NY
Category: Campus (Intern/Leadership)
We are PepsiCo
PepsiCo is one of the world's leading food and beverage companies with over $63 billion in net revenue in 2015 and a global portfolio of diverse and beloved brands. We have a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes 22 brands that in 2015 each generated more than $1 billion in estimated annual retail sales. PepsiCo's products are sold in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo's strength is its people. We are over 250,000 game changers, mountain movers and history makers, scattered around the world, and united by a shared set of values and goals. We believe that acting ethically and responsibly is not only the right thing to do, but also the right thing to do for our business. At PepsiCo, we aim to deliver top-tier financial performance over the long term by integrating sustainability into our business strategy, leaving a positive imprint on society and the environment. We call this Performance with Purpose. For more information on PepsiCo and the possibilities it holds, visit www.pepsico.com .
At PepsiCo, our HR professionals play an integral part in ensuring that we have highly capable people who can deliver quality products to our customers. As shapers within the organization, HR Professionals lead by bringing together individuals from all areas into a culture that supports our values and goals as a company. Functional expertise involves the development of business teams, administration of HR management systems and the identification of staffing needs. Execution of processes and the handling of daily HR-based transactions provide direct and technical support to the business. Business partnership allows HR professionals to actively participate in the business and learn our ongoing challenges. This allows our HR team to match the right solutions, ideas, skills, people and processes to the specific needs of their business units.
What you can expect:
Organization enabling is the ability to add significant value to the organization. You will do this by leveraging your functional knowledge and skills with the needs of the business in ways that create measurable results. Creating valuable change in line with the business agenda defines our overall contribution to the results of the business unit. As a new HR Representative at PepsiCo, we reserve a spot for you at the leadership table, but it's up to you to earn your voice and make an impact.
In this role, you will be called upon to:
- Support and guide PepsiCo Unit Leaders, Team Leaders and employees regarding Company policies, HR programs (benefits, pay and salary) administration and interpretation to ensure policies and procedures are handled consistently and in a timely manner
- Accurately diagnose organization issues, develop solutions and implement action plans
- Ensure activities are in compliance with all state and federal employment laws and regulations (e.g., FMLA, ADA, EEO and FLSA)
- Assist leadership in managing performance and developing succession plans
- Understand the business operations from both a strategic and tactical perspective
- Be a confident communicator, (including both written and verbal skills) and effectively present to all levels of the organization, including the senior leadership team
- Manage multiple projects with overlapping tasks and work independently with minimal supervision
What we're looking for:
- Currently pursuing a M.S. degree in Human Resources
- Internship experience in consumer products or manufacturing environment is highly desirable
- Proven leadership abilities
- Willing and able to relocate at time of hire and as your career progresses within the organization
- Willing and able to work flexible hours as necessary
Minimum Qualifications - Each candidate is expected to:
- Be completing their final year of graduate (Master's level) studies
- Hold a Master's (or MBA) degree prior to the intended full time start date.
- Be eligible to work in United States without work authorization sponsorship now or anytime in the future
- Pass a drug screen and background investigation
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability Protected Veteran:
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster ) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement ) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,
protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 100325BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.