I_Maintenance Technician - 4th Shift
JobTitle: I_Maintenance Technician - 4th Shift
- Assist other maintenance technicians in the repair and maintenance of equipment.
- Clean and maintain grounds, parking lots, fencing and building facilities (e.g., bathrooms, plumbing).
- Communicate with (or to) individuals or groups verbally and/or in writing (e.g. customers, suppliers, associates).
- Complete work orders, records, logs and other written or computer-based documents according to established procedures.
- Operate material handling equipment, battery equipment, moving machinery, and other powered equipment.
- Perform preventive maintenance and repairs on equipment (e.g., lift trucks, pneumatic systems, material handling equipment, hydraulic equipment, dock equipment, banana room equipment, electronic and electrical equipment, etc.) according to procedures.
- Read and understand technical drawings (e.g., blueprints, electronic/mechanical schematics) to repair/maintain equipment.
- Troubleshoot complex problems with equipment where the repair is not immediately visible or obvious.
- 2 years industrial maintenance experience working with electrical, electronics, and mechanical equipment (e.g., forklifts, conveyers, building equipment, automated equipment)
- Experience working with blueprints, schematics, and equipment manuals
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Course work or certification in welding, electrical, mechanical automation, or industrial electronics
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (NYSE: WMT) serves customers and members more than 208 million times per week at more than 8,600 retail units under 59 different banners in 15 countries. With fiscal year 2010 sales of $405 billion, Wal-Mart employs more than 2 million associates worldwide.