The role of the marketing department is to increase the frequency and relevancy of customer touch points in order to increase sales and market share within the relevant end user market (Institutional, Multi-family, and Residential). For this objective, the Digital Coordinator will assist the eCommerce Department in managing workload, prioritization, preparing reports and other ad hoc requests to support management and the respective teams.
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
50%- Customer touch points in order to increase sales and market share within the relevant end user market
25%- Preparing reports
25%- Support management and the respective teams
NATURE AND SCOPE
Reports to the VP of ecommerce. Has no direct reports.
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Additional Environmental Job Requirements:
Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
Additional Minimum Qualifications:
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a high school diplomas and/or GED.
Years of Relevant Work Experience: 1 years
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Coordinate the daily functions and marketing calendars for the eCommerce Department and multiple brands
- Coordinate, monitor and plan digital job schedules as directed by brand teams; maintain a production calendar of all in motion jobs and current statuses, current deadlines and locations
- Ensure creative work orders are completed fully and follow SOPs prior to assigning to a Creative Designer
- Ensure naming conventions are followed within all shared files and folders and all digital assets are properly tagged for reporting purposes
- Promote and enforce timelines for submission deadlines across digital asset types
- Ensure all stakeholders are aware of jobs submitted in their areas
- Ensure all deadlines are met and communicate statuses and change
- Communicate to stake holders the content of weekly marketing builds; Verify accuracy of the build the following day and communicate success or issues to stakeholders
- Monitor workload by production artist and web designer to optimize bandwidth and ensure production timelines are met; Route work orders appropriately
- Notify and Align teams when change to schedules is necessary.
- Maintain JIRA system (Or similar trafficking software) and communicate change to stakeholders
- Review digital assets, such as videos, prior to posting on web properties
- Assist the eCommerce department with recurring reporting and report distribution
- Assist eCommerce Managers in their respective areas with report interpretation; Seek trends and learnings for managers to analyze for sharing across the business
- Assist with ad hoc assignments as necessary
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:Position Requirements:
1-3 years of experience in Marketing, eCommerce or similar field preferred
Strong organizational skills and the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
Advanced understanding of MS Excel
Good analytical & problem solving skills
Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty to the best of his/her ability. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Aptitude to quickly learn internal database and software programs is essential
Proven ability to multi-task and manage a variety of projects in a high production environment, with limited oversight
Ability to work well and communicate verbally with people at all levels, and across departments.
Proficient in Microsoft Office; particularly Microsoft PowerPoint and Advanced Excel skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.