Barnett, a division of The Home Depot, is searching for the perfect candidate to join our Dynamic Inside Sales Organization!
Interline Brands, Inc. (“Interline”) is among the nation’s largest distributors and direct marketers of specialty maintenance, repair, and operations (MRO) products, both branded and private label. In 2015, Interline was acquired by The Home Depot®.
It stocks more than 100,000 plumbing, janitorial, electrical, hardware, heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC); and other MRO products, from more than 3000 suppliers worldwide. Products and value-added services are sold to more than 175,000 active customers, including facilities maintenance customers, professional contractors, and specialty distributors.
Key end-markets include multifamily housing; health care institutions; educational organizations; lodging; plumbing, mechanical, and HVAC contractors; locksmiths and hardware stores. The company operates more than 70 distribution centers / branches and four regional replenishment centers across the United States, which facilitates reliable same-day or next-day delivery service to 98% of the U.S. population.
Our Inside Sales Coordinators focuses on providing sales support to 700 + residential/national customers. As an Inside Sales Coordinator, you will be tasked with providing customers with a consistent onboarding experience by partnering with our acquisition and account management team. A strong focus will be placed on increasing our share of wallet, driving customer satisfaction and customer retention by generate sales growth through key marketing and account maintenance campaigns. Enhance the customers purchasing experience by quick resolution of customer inquiries and support needs by partnering with internal and external business partners to resolve issues and improve process as needed
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
20%- Establish a cadence for onboarding of new customers to enhance the customers experience.
20%- Establish and maintain a relationship with these customers to the point of assignment.
20%- Manage a cadence of marketing activities weekly to educate customers on the value of being a Barnett Customer.
20%- Follow open issues through to resolution and escalate problems to as need.
20%- Establish a thorough understanding of Barnett’s product offering, service platform and processes.
NATURE AND SCOPE
Reports to RSM of Barnett Inside Sales. Has no direct reports.
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a high school diplomas and/or GED.
Years of Relevant Work Experience: 2 years
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- Strong organization and interpersonal communications skills, including the ability to communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Solid understanding of workflow organization inside Interline Brands and The Home Depot.
- Excellent customer service skills, including the ability to be empathetic to customer’s issues and demonstrate the desire to help.
- Strong PC skills, including Microsoft Excel and other Office products. Ability to quickly grasp new systems and tools.
- Ability to prioritize and function in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Extraordinary presentation skills via the phone or in person that clearly demonstrate product value to the highest level decision makers.
- A true team player with the ability to work and interact across a broad spectrum to achieve success.
- An avid networker who truly understands the concept of networking and its value.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.