MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
• Monitor and schore calls; coach all CCR levels
• Manage, train, and mentor call center Team Leaders and guide multi-brand CSR’s to execute job duties
• Assist in organizing and directing daily activities of center operations.
• Resolve problems and complaints, monitor CSR and center performance
• Assist in planning, scheduling, staffing, training, performance, and disciplinary reviews
• Manage Service Levels & CCR phone adherence
• Complete Performance Appraisals
• Successful delivery of Special Projects
• Communicate interdepartmentally
• Contribute to all aspects of the hiring process
• Day-to-day management of the contact center
• Handle disputes & escalated issues
• Independently learn Product and End Markets
• Effectively manage and prioritize work
• Contribute to building a positive team environment and keeping morale high
• Support the Team Leaders in meeting monitoring goals
• Train policies and procedures (and have the ability to travel as needed)
• Review scorecards
• Account Maintenance
• Become certified in 2 systems and all IBI Brands
• Assist in providing special pricing to the sales department
• Provide special handling for orders and credits
• IT Testing
• Other duties as assigned
NATURE AND SCOPE
tomer Service Manager.
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Additional Environmental Job Requirements:
Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
Additional Minimum Qualifications:
- Strong system and problem solving ability along with good negotiation and closing skills
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to make sound judgment on customer service issues
- Experience in successfully interacting with all levels of management across multiple departments
- Strong phone voice with the ability to handle and resolve upset customers problems/concerns
- Successful experience leading, developing, and motivating employees; people builder
- Motivated, upbeat, high energy and positive attitude a must
Bachelors degree in business or related field preferred, experience may be substitued for formal education
Minimum educational level - high school diplomas and/or GED.
Years of Relevant Work Experience:
5+ years call center experience in a leadership role
3+ years experience managing a staff of 15 or more
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
• 4+ years call center experience preferred
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.