Provide excellent customer service.
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
NATURE AND SCOPE
- •Maintain a clean and professional warehouse at customer locations.
- •Assist with the implementation of new Shop Management Programs (SMP). This includes but is not limited to the following: building rack, crossing of inventory, complete warehouse inventory within virtual program, maximizing efficiencies, identifying and labeling product.
- • Assist the Project Manager in the training process for “Supply Chain” customers.
- • Assist the Project Manager in the profiling and warehouse design of a new SMP.
- • Properly identify and count inventory.
- • Complete all control reports in the intervals described in the Operations Manual.
- • Set and/or adjust “Min / Max” levels to maintain the proper levels of inventory.
- • Recognize and communicate to your manager both market and customer business conditions and concerns.
- • Secure own travel as directed by Manager and in accordance with company policy.
Position reports to Project Manager.
No direct reports.
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Typically located in a comfortable indoor area. There may be regular exposure to mild physical discomfort from factors such as dust, fumes or odors, temperature extremes, loud noise, strong drafts, or bright lights.
Typically requires overnight travel more than 50% of the time.
Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor's degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
Years of Relevant Work Experience: 0 years
Requires intermittent periods during which continuous physical exertion is required, such as walking, standing, stooping, climbing, lifting material or equipment, some of which may be heavy or awkward.
- Bachelor's Degree preference in general business, inventory management, supply chain, project management, information technology, geography, design. Other degrees considered.
- Sales and Operations Experience
- Entrepreneurially minded with attention to detail.
- Product knowledge experience preferred; preferably in HVAC, Plumbing, or Electrical environment.
- Exceptional intrapersonal skills.
- Professional appearance.
- Strong communications skills, including the ability to communicate with all levels of management.
- Solid understanding of workflow organization inside Interline Brands.
- Strong PC skills, including Microsoft Office products.
- Must have intermediate Excel skills.
- •Ability to quickly grasp new systems and tools.
- Strong organization, analytic, and leadership skills
- Ability to lift 60 pounds or more.
- •Ability to effectively manage time and operations.
- •Ability to multi-task and handle multiple deadlines in a fast paced environment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.