Is it important to you to create an application that will benefit millions of people? At Optum, you are empowered to do your best! You will work with an elite team to create applications using the newest and latest technologies.
If you have a solid track record for innovation and accomplishment, we are eager to speak with you! We hire talented coding professionals who are looking to advance their careers by working for the best company in the healthcare industry. You will have the most opportunities to grow and develop your career while using the skills that you have obtained thus far. Being a leader in healthcare IT, it is always challenging and exciting here at Optum in creating the healthcare system of tomorrow. Join us and start doing your life's best work. (sm)
In this role, you will be involved in developing innovative business solutions by creating new applications, modifying existing applications and providing post production support. Predominantly you will be designing, coding, testing, debugging, documenting and supporting all types of applications consistent with established specifications and business requirements to deliver value to our organization.
Positions in this function are predominantly involved in developing business solutions by creating new and modifying existing software applications. Primary contributor in designing, coding, testing, debugging, documenting and supporting all types of applications consistent with established specifications and business requirements to deliver business value.
- Reviews the work of others.
- Develops innovative approaches.
- Sought out as expert.
- Serves as a leader/ mentor.
- Design, implement and maintain .Net application within all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Develop, test, implement and maintain application software working with established processes
- Communicate effectively with other engineers and QA
- Establish, refine and integrate development and test environment tools and software as needed
- Identify production and non-production application issues
- Identify opportunities to fine-tune and optimize applications of .Net developed projects
- Provide technical support and consultation for .Net application and infrastructure questions
- Serve as a mentor to less experienced Developers