Identity Access Management Engineer - MN or Telecommute(Job Number:700677)
At Optum, we are focused on doing things that have not been done yet; helping improve lives in ways that were unthinkable until we thought of them. Do you enjoy working with an elite team, empowered to do your best? If so, please consider this your opportunity to see your ideas come to life. Optum is known for its innovative approach to health care.
Widely regarded as innovators and thought leaders, our executive team has served in key administration roles, on the boards of national and community-based organizations, and in a number of advocacy roles for health care and community-based organizations. We have spent decades investing in the technology and information capabilities that help us bring new ideas to market faster; we have developed solutions that are practical today and scalable for tomorrow; and we have created collaborative teams dedicated to innovation across each of our businesses to share our best thinking. The world will never be the same. And neither should you.
The Identity Access Management Engineer will be part of the Web Access Management team (WAM) in the Optum Technology Information Risk Management Division (IRM). The WAM team is focused on integrating customers (internal and external to Optum/UHC) with the appropriate security tools for authenticating users with applications. The primary role of the Engineer is to design, configure and support access management solutions in accordance with our operating guidelines and security practices.
This is an individual contributor role. This role will be part of a team of security professionals in addition to providing cross-team consulting and collaboration within our security tower.
- Design, implement, and support access management solutions
- Works with customers to understand and develop integration requirements
- Provisions and deploys infrastructure and software to support integration projects
- Automate, engineer, and evolve our standard solutions
- Triage and support issues in our non-Production and Production environments
- Provide timely and concise status to customers and team members for engagements
- Engage in agile transformation of products, solutions, team, and culture
Job IT Architecture
Primary Location US-MN-Eden Prairie
Organization Entrprse Information Security
Number of Openings 1