Implementation Specialist - Warminster, PA(Job Number:687468)
Energize your career with one of Healthcare’s fastest growing companies.
You dream of a great career with a great company – where you can make an impact and help people. We dream of giving you the opportunity to do just this. And with the incredible growth of our business, it’s a dream that definitely can come true. Already one of the world’s leading Healthcare companies, UnitedHealth Group is restlessly pursuing new ways to operate our service centers, improve our service levels and help people lead healthier lives. We live for the opportunity to make a difference and right now, we are living it up.
This opportunity is with one of our most exciting business areas: Optum –a growing part of our family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group a Fortune 17 leader.
Optum helps nearly 60 million Americans live their lives to the fullest by educating them about their symptoms, conditions and treatments; helping them to navigate the system, finance their healthcare needs and stay on track with their health goals. No other business touches so many lives in such a positive way. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation and Performance.
The Implementation Specialist is responsible for the installation of assigned accounts, including, but not limited to: structure building and billing set up, structure revisions, researching and resolving structure issues, database loading, and preparation of plan materials such as administrative documents and customer education materials.
- Research installation issues and develop customer specific resolutions
- Provide and design all pieces for implementation
- Analyze data
- Support client management with research
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Coordinate the implementation procedure by collecting the necessary data from client
- Scheduling, and overseeing all aspects of the installation process with the client and internal departments
- Perform quality assurance inspections of all hardware prior to shipment
- Confirming functionality of the hardware and system with the client after installation.
- Maintain knowledge of the pharmacy system and industry information.
- Complete special projects when assigned.
Job Empl Contract Install & Implem
Primary Location US-PA-WARMINSTER
Organization OptumRx Strategic Solutions
Number of Openings 1