Location:Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Area of InterestProfessional Services
Cisco seeks and Incident Manager to join some of the industry's brightest minds in providing proactive incident management support. In this role you will be empowered to transform the way that CMS delights our customers. This leadership role is a position of large influence and impacts the way that CMS continues to lead the industry
what you will work with
In this role you will gain insight into the detailed functionality of Cisco products and partners with all distributed elements of the supply chain. You will be exposed to all of CMS services/technologies and will have a significant influence in driving improvements.
Who you are
Role & Responsibilities
* In this highly visible role as Incident Manager you will:
* Acts as a single point of contact for large incident resolution through escalation and management across multiple divisions of Cisco.
* Lead/Drive cross-functional teams to satisfy escalations.
* Provide executive level status updates through the lifecycle of an incident-Verbal/Written
* Involved in analyzing trends in shaping continuous improvement through business analytics and metrics.
* Typically requires an AA/BA in a technical discipline plus 5-10 years of experience in a Network Operations Center or Technical Assistance Center.
* Strong technical experience to include Unified Communications, Data Center or Foundations Technologies
* Ability to work with internal and external executive level customers with confidence while providing an exceptional experience.
* 2-5 years experience in a team leadership role while acting as a liaison with external/internal customers.
* Good organizational skills. This position requires that the Incident Manager is able to prioritize his or her workload while managing customer commitments.
* Strong written/verbal communications skillset.
* Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
* Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco
Apply on the Company Site