Data Modeler - Indianapolis, IN(Job Number:705645)
At Optum, we are focused on doing things that have not been done yet; helping improve lives in ways that were unthinkable until we thought of them. Do you enjoy working with an elite team, empowered to do your best? If so, please consider this your opportunity to see your ideas come to life. Optum is known for its innovative approach to health care.
Widely regarded as innovators and thought leaders, our executive team has served in key administration roles, on the boards of national and community-based organizations, and in a number of advocacy roles for health care and community-based organizations. We have spent decades investing in the technology and information capabilities that help us bring new ideas to market faster; we have developed solutions that are practical today and scalable for tomorrow; and we have created collaborative teams dedicated to innovation across each of our businesses to share our best thinking. The world will never be the same. And neither should you.
In this Data Quality Consultant role, you will be responsible for analyzing business requirements, performing options analysis, ensuring quality/alignment of Designs, and you will demonstrate and apply knowledge of enterprise architecture and standards. You will also be responsible for the development, communication and implementation of the organization's technology architecture and the components required to support it and the integration of corporate and technical architectures and applications.
- Assess and interpret customer needs and requirements
- Involved in solving moderately complex problems and/or conduct moderately complex analysis
- Provide explanation and information to others on difficult issues
- Coach, provide feedback and guide others
- Maintain knowledge of current domains and strategic roadmaps
- Identify/quantify scope and impact of business changes on systems
- Incorporate software and system architecture into conceptual designs
- Support applicable modeling efforts (e.g., data modeling, process modeling, hardware modeling, performance modeling)
- Provide oversight of conceptual designs to ensure alignment with enterprise architecture governance (e.g., principles, policies, standards, future-state reference architectures)
- Maintain awareness of current technology assets, and the applicability and capability of each
- Responsible for maintaining awareness of current business and industry issues/trends and incorporate into enterprise architecture designs as appropriate
Job IT Architecture
Primary Location US-IN-Indianapolis
Organization E&I UHO Info Tech
Number of Openings 1