Information Security Risk-Performance Data Mgmt-Governance
Job Title: Information Security Risk-Performance Data Mgmt-Governance
Location: Plano, TX
Category: IT and Internet
The Risk and Performance Data Management and Governance is a newly created role within the Information Security Group reporting to the Director of Information Security Risk and Performance Management.
The candidate will be responsible for the data management and governance framework, requirements, and processes to establish and manage the foundation for providing risk and performance metrics for various global audiences ranging from operational leaders to PepsiCo Board of Directors.
The candidate will:
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the security metrics program
- Responsible for developing and managing the data management and governance framework, requirements, and processes
- Responsible for aligning data, taxonomies, categorizations and schemas
- Responsible for identifying and overseeing data enrichment services
- Responsible for the full data lifecycle of a measure
- Responsible for defining requirements to enable design and deployment of the mechanisms and tools for data harvesting
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, or related discipline
- 7-8 years of experience experience with identifying, analyzing, and reporting on value-added key risk indicators and key performance indicators related to information security, Cyber Security or broader IT
- Strong experience in developing, implementing, and maintaining data management framework and governance
- Strong experience in data modeling
- Strong experience in the collection and aggregation of various data sources for reporting and archiving of statistical data
- Experience with productivity software such as Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of information security industry frameworks (e.g. ISO, NIST, COBIT)
An ideal candidate is:
- A self-driven and motivated individual with proven ability to contribute to the development of security metrics programs involving multitude of areas and stakeholders
- An excellent communicator both orally and in writing
- Able to present effectively using several reporting and presentation tools such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- Information Security domain knowledge is strongly preferred
- Candidate must be able to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Candidate must have strong analytical skills to determine how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes
- Candidate must be able to identify measures or indicators of data quality and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system
- Understanding data integration, both real-time and batch
- Understanding data quality and governance solutions
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 111005BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.