Infrastructure Security Assessments Sr. Manager
Job Title: Infrastructure Security Assessments Sr. Manager
Location: Plano, TX
Category: IT and Internet
The Infrastructure Security Assessments Sr. Manager will manage a team delivering an industry leading vulnerability management program. This position will be tasked with performing technical security assessments of applications and infrastructure, security design reviews as well as risk assessments. This is a hands-on leadership position working with the security engineering teams to drive strategy and tactical plans based on current adversary methodologies and tradecraft.
The position will work with various decision makers across all organizational levels, while overseeing vulnerability research campaigns across the company. Strong experience in vulnerability management/assessment services for applications, network systems, operating systems and database/storage solutions. Candidates should have experience with black box, grey box, and white box testing. Additionally they should have the ability to manually perform vulnerability tests (not be reliant upon commercial security tools) as well as heavy experience with exploitation.
This position requires broad IT background, expertise in Information Security with a comprehensive knowledge of network and server infrastructure, strong analytical and communication skills. The candidate must be able to present clearly and adequately to senior level leaders on current issues and concerns.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 8+ years security testing and running vulnerability management programs
- 3+ years in a management leadership/supervisory role
- Ability to perform vulnerability assessments and penetration testing using manual testing techniques, scripts, commercial and open source tools
- Experience in vulnerability assessment, web application testing, database testing and network assessments.
- Perform well-controlled vulnerability exploitation/penetration testing on applications, network protocols, and databases a plus.
- Perform network reconnaissance and open source intelligence (OSINT) with a various suite of tools and manual procedures
- An ability to effectively influence others to modify their opinions, plans, or behaviors
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Strong technical background with fundamental experience with technologies
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 113627BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.