Integration Associate Manager
Job Title: Integration Associate Manager
Location: White Plains, NY
Category: Supply Chain
Project Leadership across Regulatory & Global projects:
- Assemble and lead project teams, ensure required cross functional linkages, information flow, and support processes / tools are in place to support execution of all commercialization work:
- Demonstrate professional project management skills, including creating schedules / timelines and monitoring progress against key milestones.
- Identify and highlight risks along with plan to address and mitigate.
- Leverage project management skills with drive and discipline to lead cross-functional integration effort throughout the commercialization process
- Provide periodic updates to senior leadership regarding project status and critical decision points.
- Strong knowledge of Supply Chain - preferable from a cold fill side
- Strong working knowledge of the broader organization and how to navigate the organization
- Intellectual curiosity
- Drive for results
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 114681BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.