INVESTIGATOR - BRAND PROTECTION
Area of InterestLegal
<b>What You'll Do<b>
• As Investigator/Brand Protection Manager, your main responsibilities will be:
• Develop and implement Cisco’s Brand Protection strategies, including business intelligence, enforcement, product security, and channel program compliance
• Demonstrate investigative excellence and develop facts to support winning cases working with law enforcement, customs, outside investigators, legal counsel, customers, internal stakeholders, and provide testimony in legal proceedings as required
• Manage investigations regarding gray market transactions, fraud, and counterfeit
• Manage channel compliance business reviews and sales transaction audits, demonstrating excellence in data analysis, strategy and planning, interaction with customers, and Cisco executive management
• Develop and deliver internal and external training
• Develop and deliver education and awareness activities for Brand Protection
• Coordinate with business and functional managers in region to implement and enforce compliance-related policies and procedures
<b> Who You'll Work With<b>
The BP APJ Operations
entity is looking for his/her future highly motivated Investigator/Brand
Protection Manager to join their team.
This position will be based in APAC with Singapore, China, Hong Kong as preferred locations.
<b> Who You Are<b>
assertive person with strong interpersonal and communication skills with
demonstrated ability to establish excellent working relationships with
key functions (e.g., sales, legal, finance, operations);
Strong knowledge and experience in IT sales and distribution, or significant brand protection experience in another industry working in APJC;
• Thrive in a collaborative team environment and adapt to changing priorities;
• Self-motivated with ability to proactively manage matters to productive and efficient resolution; thrive when faced with conflict and difficult discussions, and be very responsiveness to requests for assistance.
• BA/BS degree or equivalent required; J.D., LLM, MBA, or Master’s Degree preferred. CFE or other professional certification is a plus, but not required;
• Microsoft Excel knowledge is crucial. Audit experience is essential
• Experience conducting internal investigations involving fraud and financial forensics, with some combination of background in audit, compliance, law enforcement, legal, finance or accounting;
• Experience managing projects from inception through completion and comfortable using project management tools and methodologies;
• Ability to prioritize competing demands in a dynamic environment and manage a high-volume case load;
• Superior writing and communication skills with experience in public speaking and presentations, and ability to influence senior executives and interact effectively with government representatives;
• Experience developing and delivering Training, Education and Awareness initiatives;
• Team player with enthusiasm to share knowledge and information, respond quickly to urgent matters, execute with a “can-do” attitude, lead when needed, and thrive in collaborative culture
• Enthusiasm for travel and cross-cultural working experience
• Proficiency in English required; fluency in another Asian language desirable
<b> Why Cisco<b>
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.