IT Architecture Consultant - Eden Prairie, MN(Job Number:707291)
At Optum, we are focused on doing things that have not been done yet; helping improve lives in ways that were unthinkable until we thought of them. Do you enjoy working with an elite team, empowered to do your best? If so, please consider this your opportunity to see your ideas come to life. Optum is known for its innovative approach to health care.
Widely regarded as innovators and thought leaders, our executive team has served in key administration roles, on the boards of national and community-based organizations, and in a number of advocacy roles for health care and community-based organizations. We have spent decades investing in the technology and information capabilities that help us bring new ideas to market faster; we have developed solutions that are practical today and scalable for tomorrow; and we have created collaborative teams dedicated to innovation across each of our businesses to share our best thinking. The world will never be the same. And neither should you.
In this IT Architecture Consultant role, you will be responsible for the development, communication and implementation of the organization's technology architecture and applications plan, including the components required to support it and in the integration of corporate and business architecture and applications.
Watch this video to learn more about Optum Technology Careers
- Collaborate with the business to understand/influence business requirements
- Demonstrate understanding of cross - functional / cross - domain requirements and impact
- Maintain knowledge of current and emerging technologies / products / trends related to architectural solutions
- Ensure alignment of solutions with business and IT goals / objectives
- Identify and quantify scope and impact of business changes on systems
- Facilitate / lead / participate in identification of solution options and features
- Communicate solution options to business owners / stakeholders (e.g. architecture reviews)
- Incorporate software and system architecture (e.g. infrastructure, network) into conceptual designs
- Ensure alignment with enterprise technology standards (e.g. solution patterns, application frameworks, technology roadmaps, capital plans)
- Identify gaps between established standards and proposed solutions, and follow the exception/waiver process as needed
- Maintain awareness of current technology assets and the capability of each
- Understand and adhere to architecture Governance framework
- Deliver all project deliverables on scope, on time and on budget
- Manage SOA governance platform to meet department objectives
Job IT Architecture
Primary Location US-MN-Eden Prairie
Organization Software Engineering Services
Number of Openings 1