IT ASP.Net Developer - Tampa, FL(Job Number:704028)
Transform health care and change the way consumers engage with technology.
Sounds like a big challenge, right? Here, at Optum, you have the opportunity to achieve great things while you showcase your passion and technical expertise as a ASP.Net Applications Developer. You'll be inspired by working alongside some of the most brilliant minds in technology who bring compassion, energy and focus to their work every day on a mission to change health care as we know it. Join us! Come share who you are and start doing your life's best work.(SM)
This job is for a highly motivated, driven individual with a passion for application development. The role is aligned with a project involving full software development lifecycle support (SDLC) of Worker’s Compensation division applications. This systems are custom built using an ASP.Net MVC (Bootstrap and/or Angular JS) frontend with C#.Net middle/backend layers. Core capabilities revolve around PBM and Clinical applications and platforms of Worker’s Comp within the enterprise. Day-to-day responsibilities include analysis, design, development, testing, code review, problem solving and providing direction to other team members.
- Solid organizational skills and focus on accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting abilities
- Self-motivated with the ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Collaborate with the team on accurate and timely estimates / work breakdown, application architecture design and decision-making
- Design and implement application enhancements in collaboration with different teams
- Provide support, leadership, and timely resolution of critical production support issues
- Translates highly complex concepts in ways that can be understood by a variety of audiences
- Conduct code review to ensure the work delivered by the team is of high quality standards
Job Applications Development
Primary Location US-FL-Tampa
Organization OptumRx Workers Comp
Number of Openings 1