IT Business Relationship Senior Manager - Marketing
Job Title: IT Business Relationship Senior Manager - Marketing
Location: White Plains, NY
Category: IT and Internet
The IT Business Relationship Senior Manager will work across the NAB/NAN Marketing and Collaboration teams in the US and Canada to:
- Manage the team resources and their careers following standard Human Resource processes.
- Provide business relationship management from strategy development through solution delivery and operations.
- Establish strong relationships with senior NAB/NAN business leaders to understand strategic challenges, define technology solutions to address and communicate status.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for digital media marketing and collaboration technologies.
- Inspire the development of project work plans, align resource needs and availability, rally necessary personnel to solve issues.
- Manage pursuit and enhancement requests. Providing options, recommendations and cost estimates to the business.
- Ensure agency certifications, agency onboarding and digital activations are complete and compliant with Global Digital Governance standards.
- Collaborate with marketing function, Global Digital Governance (GDG), external agencies, and supporting IT staff to develop technology strategy and architecture, and ensure successful technical implementation for digital marketing and social engagement.
- Research, understand and vet emerging vendors and technologies to address business challenges in the Marketing space.
- Drive the Connected Employee program across NAB/NAN business functions including Office 365 tools adoption, training and coordination.
- Utilize technical knowledge of risks and opportunities to improve efficiency and effectiveness for the organization.
- Support NAB/NAN IT Marketing and Collaboration function including Global Digital Governance, Hosting RFP, Digital Insights Media Hub, Marketing Certification Optimization, Marketing Playbook adoption, Office 365 rollout, Social Media Governance and Business engagement training
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or other related technical field. Advanced degree preferred.
- 10+ years of experience in business solution development, technology consulting or technology strategy.
- 5+ years of proven leadership and business technical acumen People Management, Project Management and Project Methodology
- 3+ years of proven leadership and business technical acumen in emerging technologies including Social, Mobile, Portal, Web Design and Cloud.
- 3+ years of experience working with marketing functions and external digital agencies on strategy, hosting and implementation of digital marketing/social engagement initiatives.
- Proven track record of engagement with management and business partners
- Ability to influence in partnership with the technical, finance, operations, procurement, legal, communications and any other appropriate groups
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills; strong written and verbal communications skills.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 112979BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.