IT Systems Analyst Consultant - Little Rock, AR(Job Number:704003)
Grow your career with an exciting opportunity with Optum, where you will be a part of creating software solutions that help to change lives - millions of lives. As an IT Systems Analyst Consultant at Optum, you will have the opportunity to be a part of a focused team dedicated to helping to make the health care system work better for everyone. Here, you'll partner with some of the smartest people you've ever worked with to design solutions to meet a wide range of health consumer needs. And we need world-class Informatica Developers, like you, to help us build our next generation customer experience.
As part of the Arkansas Decision Support team you will develop and maintain Informatica functionality to help meet complicated Medicaid requirements.
- Create and maintain appropriate informatica mappings, data models, and reporting capability of the Medicaid Management Information System
- Maintain appropriate documentation of data modeling, ETL Processes and reporting capabilities as well as providing oversight
- Work closely with State of Arkansas resources to determine requirements, analyze issues and test new mappings
- Ensure HIPAA compliance is maintained, and that standards such as minimum necessary, and appropriate file formats such as HL7 are utilized
- Direct and Manage team of ETL Developers and develop ETL programs
- Company thought leader
- Develops pioneering approaches to emerging industry trends
Job IT Systems Analysis
Primary Location US-AR-Little Rock
Organization Optum Data Management
Number of Openings 1