IVR Systems Analyst
Job Code: 402518
Job Location: New Jersey-Roseland
Prudential is seeking a highly motivated Systems Analyst to work closely with business and technical communities to implement IVR solutions to meet business objectives. This position leverages technical skills as well as exceptional project management, analytical, conceptual, and problem solving skills.
Excellent communication skills will allow you to partner with internal and external business, systems, management, and vendor groups.The environment is fast paced and provides excellent developmental opportunities if you’re up for the challenge.
Meet with business partners to review business requirements and understand the problem the business is trying to solve
Design and recommend the appropriate solution to best meet the requirement; identifying gaps in business requests and following with appropriate resources to clearly define full systems requirements; identifying all impacted telephony systems; helping to create business use cases, and documenting system requirements
Fully manage and define IVR projects; ensure complete costs and assumptions are documented and presented for each project, creating & maintaining: project plans while managing releases, requirements (VUIs and call flows), resources, schedules, estimates, testing support, and business expectations
Fully understand and support the value of the SOPs; enforce the integrity of the information ensuring it is relevant, complete, and accurate. Actively identify gaps and define, document, and implement processes to ensure standardization of approach across the team
Analyze and document existing call flows from network, through PBX, to answer (IVR or CSR)
Identify inconsistencies and recommend modifications to improve the (complete) customer experience
Fully understand and define the complete testing requirements for all IVR implementations and BC plans
Work with the business testing teams while developing and implementing test plans
Identify the appropriate use cases to be tested, highlight and address existing gaps or create new plans, and proactively define improved processes
Fully understand, maintain, and support IVR infrastructure; troubleshoot issues, performing root cause analysis, recommending corrective action, and leading the resolution efforts; working as a liaison to the business and technical resources; making recommendations to improve the overall IVR customer experience
Adhere to the standard software development lifecycle processes used within the systems development organizations
Evaluate vendor proposals and provide recommendations for telephony technologies supporting contact center solutions
Perform related duties as assigned or requested
Take direct ownership and accountability and act as a leader
- Excellent project management skills; managing complex technology projects
- Ability to work with multiple internal and external groups (across multiple locations) to complete projects
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects and effectively prioritize work to meet all deadlines under tight time constraints
- Ability to estimate project effort and duration with focus on continuous accuracy improvement
- Ability to track and resolve issues through resolution
- Ability to work within established processes and procedures with focus on continuous process improvement
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products (Project, Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong organizational skills, resourcefulness, and attention to detail, along with the drive for excellence
- Self-motivated learner who, when faced with something new, will take the opportunity to fully understand it and take the initiative to become the Subject Matter Expert (SME)
- Demonstrates a very strong desire to maintain our reliable reputation and strive to improve it by employing creativity, curiosity, and willingness to never stop learning
- Possesses highly developed analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills
- Must enjoy solving complex problems and implementing creative solutions in a fast-paced dynamic systems environment
- Knowledge of contact center operations and technologies preferred
- IVR, telephony, and multi-channel capabilities knowledge preferred
- BS/BA in Telecommunications, Information Systems, Computer Science, Business, or equivalent work experience required
- Team provides 24x7 support, off hours and weekend work required as needed
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at email@example.com for more information about doing business with Prudential.
Job Function: Information Technology