Energize your career with one of Healthcare’s fastest growing companies.
You dream of a great career with a great company – where you can make an impact and help people. We dream of giving you the opportunity to do just this. And with the incredible growth of our business, it’s a dream that definitely can come true. Already one of the world’s leading Healthcare companies, UnitedHealth Group is restlessly pursuing new ways to operate our service centers, improve our service levels and help people lead healthier lives. We live for the opportunity to make a difference and right now, we are living it up.
This opportunity is with one of our most exciting business areas: Optum –a growing part of our family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group a Fortune 17 leader.
Optum helps nearly 60 million Americans live their lives to the fullest by educating them about their symptoms, conditions and treatments; helping them to navigate the system, finance their healthcare needs and stay on track with their health goals. No other business touches so many lives in such a positive way. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation & Performance.
Positions in this function provide technical development and support to UnitedHealth Groups imaging group which includes installations, upgrades, development, testing support and project implementation.
- Senior level consultant who can develop automated workflows within the EMC Documentum Content Management system with XCP from concept to completion
- Work with end-users to define and document project requirements in analysis and design
- Design, code, and unit test applications to meet the defined requirements
- Provide High level and low level design documents
- Support user testing and training efforts
- Perform systems implementation, upgrades and maintenance
- The development of the new workflow applications and support of existing applications will utilize EMCs Business Process Modeler, WDK, Composer, DQL, REST services and XCP tools as well as java and VB.net as needed
- Strong DFS (Documentum foundation Services) and DFC (Documentum foundation classes) knowledge
- Experience with Documentum Content Servers, Documentum Index Servers, Apache Tomcat, Microsoft Active directory (AD), Microsoft SQL servers, SAN and NAS
- Ability to work in non-business hours to support emergencies and projects
- Demonstrable detailed understanding of design principles and methods, technology and standards
- Interact with business users and Business Analysts to understand the requirements and create design documents
- Experience working with geographically distributed teams and vendor resource